Thursday, July 26, 2012

Last week in Paris


This is my last week living in Paris. I've started packing up all of my stuff and I still have a lot more to go. My feelings about going home are neutral. I don't know what to think. I have become somewhat attached to Paris and I'm not sure if I'm ready to go home so soon. But at the same time I miss all of my friends and family back at home and I'm looking forward to seeing them again. This year has been a challenging but good year for me. I've grown a lot and had many experiences that will change my life for years to come. I am proud to say that I have gone a long way with my French. I can understand practically everything now and I am able to converse with people. I feel that I have reached a mile stone in my life, and not only that but I've gained so much along the way. It will be sad to say goodbye to this beautiful city. I will miss all of it's cute little shops, bakeries, parks and museums.

No comments:

Post a Comment