Thursday, September 8, 2011

3rd day of school

Today was exhausting for me. In my first class the teacher spoke very fast so I didn't catch anything she said. School here in Paris is challenging and I am a little bit worried about passing my classes this year. It's hard being the new kid. These first few days I have been feeling quite a bit confused.
I heard that the first week is hard and this has definitely proven itself to be true. I know now what the exchange students back at home have to go through. It's overwhelming.
On the bright side of today I met a girl who just moved here to Paris from Missouri. She is just as lost and confused as I am so that made me feel like I wasn't alone. She is a grade ahead of me though so we don't share any of the same classes.
I'm expecting the next few months to be hard, but I'm still up for the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Anna: Oh how hard for you, what a challenge!
    It was 88 yesterday and even balmy evenings! I do so miss you dear Anna! Can walk everywhere without a cane now so feel great about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's me Anna, Annabelle! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete